- Take a look at the suggested accommodations
- Take a look at the Wednesday Afternoon Excursions
- Take a look at the Invitation Letters/Documents for Visitors
- Click here to begin the registration process
Registration fees (Early Bird registration ended 15 May 2017)
Regular registration: 850 CAD$
Regular registration – students*: 450 CAD$
Summer school (2 days): 250 CAD$
Symposium banquet (Thursday, space is limited to 350): 80 CAD$
- Symposium registration fees include: Welcome reception, access to all sessions, morning and afternoon breaks, notepad and other material provided by partners, and Wi-Fi.
- Applicable taxes:
- Residents of Québec: GST 5% + QST 9.975%
- Non-resident of Québec (rest of Canada and International): GST 5%
- Fees are in Canadian dollars. Visit a currency conversion website to find out the corresponding values in your own currency.
Refund of the registration fees (less 25% administrative costs) will only be granted if notification of cancellation has reached the Symposium Secretariat (ISPC23@cgi-pco.com) before July 1st, 2017. After this date, no refund will be made.
*: Proof of student status may be requested. Postdoctoral Researchers (PDFs) pay the full fees.