Invitation letters / Documents for visitors

General Information for Visitors in Canada
Government of Canada’s website for foreigners visiting Canada

Invitation Letters / Visa
Depending on your citizenship, you may need an invitation letter to obtain the required visa. Invitation letters will be processed with the registration, which opens March 1, 2017. Please select the “I need an invitation letter” checkbox when you register.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. Entry requirements for other methods of travel (land, sea) have not changed. Do not wait until the last minute! apply now for an eTA.